Brad and I enjoy a few days in Sun Valley. He had a meeting and I was able to go along, thanks to Dianne Hale (Brad's mom), Janene, and my mom! We stayed at the Lodge and had a room that overlooked the ice rink. It was sunny the whole time we were there.
We went to church in town. They have a beautiful chapel. Their RS meeting was very interesting. The teacher used an article from 1961 called 'For This Purpose' written by Melvin L. Dyer. I am going to have to look it up! Sacrament meeting was also touching. There were several testimonies shared by family about the temple and missionaries since the ward had a missionary leaving soon.
The waitress took our picture at the lodge dining room. She went to a lot of work moving flowers around and placing us just right.
Brad and I went fly fishing. And one thing I am learning is that Brad is always right. We had so much fun and we caught like 30 fish. My hands got a little cold but other than that we couldn't have asked for a more awesomeness day .
No comments:
Post a Comment