Those are some great video clips and Matthew is adorable as usual. Although our family generally prefers the "ballhead" version of Row, Row, Row Your Boat when we sing it. Take the picture!
Welcome to our family blog. We are excited about this form of digital scrapbooking. I have enjoyed reading several of my friends blogs and I hope you might enjoy keeping up with our family too. There is always something to write about in our family, I will try to keep up with them.
Brad is a Radiologist. He loves what he does and where he works. I love being at home (most of the time) with our 5 children. Margaret is our oldest, turning 14 in June. She is a figure skater. Jonathan is in 6th grade this year and is very smart, quiet, and loves to laugh. He too is a Luger, plays the Viola very well and swims on the pre-comp team. Katie is next. She recently turned 10 and enjoys cooking and drama. She is in 4thrd grade and is so fun to be around. Ben is 7 and is an excellent student in 1st grade. He is a reader and then reads some more. He is doing the ski school thing with Katie and when I volunteer to ski with his class I can barely keep up. He loves to play with legos and the wii. Matthew is our youngest which is hard to believe since he is turning 5 soon. He enjoys pre school and can't wait to ride the bus for kindergarten in the fall. I love our family very much. Brad and I have the best children ever.
2 comments:
Those are some great video clips and Matthew is adorable as usual. Although our family generally prefers the "ballhead" version of Row, Row, Row Your Boat when we sing it. Take the picture!
Would you just take the picture already. So cute!
Post a Comment