June 11th, 2008. We hosted a birthday party for our dear friends daughter Lucy. It was her second birthday. I don't think I have ever had that many people in my house at one time. Everyone that came - came because they know and love the Jackson Family. We watched Lucy's home movies and everyone that wanted left the Jacksons a video message or story of Lucy. Jill Petty, her mom and sister made a beautiful Peter Pan cake. It stole the show away from my hot dogs and juice menu, which was all Lucy ever wanted to eat when she came to visit us. We loved having Lucy at our house. We love her parents - Vic and Molly and have tried to help them as best we can. You can read Lucy's story on their family blog JacksonParkCity.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!
1 comment:
Susan- I don't know if you remember me-(I am Donna's friend)
I found your blog through Lucy's blog- and I was on that blog from a link that somebody had sent me (somebody that they knew from medical school knew them) Long story ...to get to the point.
Anyway- I asked Donna if you were the same Susan that she was such close friends with in NM- and yes you were!
Just thought I would say hi- and let you know who the lurker in OK was!
( I have been so touched- um that word does not really describe it- by Lucy's parents and their story. I think about them daily, and it affects my time with my children.)
Post a Comment