Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 2nd

At 7:30 am Monday morning Jonathan announced he had a recorder concert at school at 8:30 that morning. So after the kids left for the bus I got Ben and Matthew ready and headed to Jeremy Ranch. He (and all the 4th graders) did a nice job. Jonathan is on the second row, smack in the middle of the picture, with his head down. (it was the best I could do.)

That afternoon we attended Margaret's Renaissance Fair at Ecker Hill. She did a really great job. She had to recite quite a long quote from "As you like it" as the character Rosalind. She made her costume herself, a stand, a game and a sign. She did great and it was fun to see all the other performers. Grandma Karen, Janene, Megan, Nathan, and Sarah came to see too. We all enjoyed gingerbread muffins, rice pudding, courting cake and trifle for dessert.

1 comment:

The Egg Basket said...

I cannot get over how grown up she is. When did that happen??? Nice job on the quote!