
Brad and I escaped for a few days of quiet paradise. We took off and drove all the way to St. George. The weather was fantastic and completely ridable. We rode a loop through Snow Canyon and then the next day rode out of town toward......oh I can't remember. But it was much needed and well received. Of course thanks to my mom for stepping in and watching the kiddos. Life would be much more challenging without her love and kindness and support.


This is my new bike. You know - the one that was on the roof of the car as I pulled in the garage. It has a new look. New pant, new components. It was the first time I was able to break it in. I am happy to have my sanity....i mean my bike back.
2 comments:
Sweet paint job! And I really like your family pic that's on the title.
Love the bike--- I mean sanity! I hope you get out a lot come spring. I admire your love for riding.
Post a Comment