Thursday, July 9, 2009

ZION; Kimball Ward Youth Conference


Our youth conference included going down to Zion, staying in a hotel and hiking the narrows. It was spectacular. Other than some car issues with the youth it was a great experience.

I really did have a great time at youth conference. I found myself completely alone although surrounded by lots of people (you know the feeling). It was weird not having any of my family there for me to care for. My only responsibility was to serve. I felt that time had stopped for me. It was a quiet time, a time where my life had slowed down. The youth were fun to be around and I was able to have conversations and do activities that I had not had a chance to do before. My time there was completely dedicated to God. I came home feeling sanctified and enriched.







No comments: