
We were able to have my nieces: Hannah, Megan, and Alex come spend a week with us this summer. We headed over to Silver Lake in Big Cottonwood Canyon.

From Silver Lake we hiked over to Solitude Lake

After our hike we found a spot and roasted marsh mellows and hot dogs. It was nice to be out of the heat for a few hours.
3 comments:
I found your blog! (cousin Marnie told us about). I love it, have bookmarked it, and will check back often.
Hey Susan, I had to get your blog address from Miriam. We sorta lost touch with you guys, but we think about you all often! We drive by your exit often and everytime I turn to Ryan and say, "I wonder how the Hales are doing?" So now that I have your blog i can keep up. Please check mine out too and you can watch my kids grown like weeds just like yours have done! -the Farmers-
thefunnyfarmers.blogspot.com
Hi Susan! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! You have such a darling family - I'm so glad to have gotten to know you this summer :).
I finally got around to putting up some history camp photos - www.smugmug.blogspot.com
I think you know the password, call me if you don't :).
I have a blog too. I pay attention to it once in a while - www.jenniferannbarber.blogspot.com
See you soon!
Post a Comment