I love my sister Colleen. I love all my sisters but I suppose since they live close by I assume I'll have time to tell them how I feel or that they know how I feel about them. But I take Janene, LuAnn, and Becky for granted. All my sister have influenced me in my life. I am very grateful for them.

Colleen, I would say, is a restless spirit and has to live on the road. So I do find myself missing her. I'm not sure she'll ever make it back to Utah. I'm just hoping they'll move maybe a little closer than a 5 hour flight or a 2 day car ride.
Colleen seems to find life very funny. She makes me laugh at things I did not know were funny. But when she laughs I can see the humor in it and I laugh too. Another thing I enjoy about Colleen is that somewhere along the way she decided to be very openly honest. She speaks her mind and although occasionally harsh it's usually right on and usually something that we were all thinking - she's just the only one willing to say something about it. She knows how to get the most out of life and to not let things get by her. She is kind and thoughtful and a perfect mother for her children. She is always looking at ways to do or be better. Colleen, in my memory, didn't have the easiest childhood. She was reserved and quiet and had several situations to overcome. I look at her now and she has become someone to admire. She is disciplined and confident. She is beautiful and manages so much so well. I am lucky to have her as my sister. I Love You Colleen, But for now I'll have to say Good Bye.
1 comment:
Wow Sue, I love you too. thank you for your kindness and sweetness. I miss you too. Come visit soon!
-Colleen
Post a Comment