Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brad and Birthdays

I know, I know, more about Brad. Brad is celebrating his 39th birthday this year and is already making plans for his 40th. Brad has dreams, big dreams and is always making plans. I have had a very wonderful life with Brad. I met Brad in High School and there was definitely a maturity about him that made him stand out. (Perhaps it was the 5 o'clock shadow.) We dated for a little over a year before he went on his mission and in that time we became the best of friends. We wrote on his mission and I loved getting his letters. He was a great missionary. I was so lucky that he waited for me to come around. We married and I knew it was a good decision at the time but I now know it to be the best decision.

Brad is the best husband I know. He is a great father to our kids and he is a lot of fun to be around. He is no stranger to pain so when he is in some he hardly notices or lets on, anyway. He works hard and seems to have a naturally good business sense about him. Did I mention his amazing time management skills. He loves his mom and dad and always involves them in what we're up to. And they take good care of him too. Brad would love to go to France for his 40th. I can't wait to hear what his plans are for his 41st.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Happy Birthday, Brad. Hope it's fun!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Happy Birthday to Brad and Maggie. I know I told them in person already, but this way, having it in writing, they can always remember how much I love them.