Monday, August 31, 2009

San Francisco


Brad and I escaped to San Fran. It was a great trip. Brad had meetings and I was able to shop and work out. I went to church. I loved church. Of course, I ran into someone that I knew. I didn't really want to go but I went and the lesson was on why we go to church. I left feeling recommitted to my religion. The teacher focused on the fact that we come to church to be strengthen by others testimonies. He asked everyone to write down anything about the church that bothered them and he read them out loud for anyone that might have a testimony of that principle to share so that we might be strengthen by each other. It was a great lesson. Brad was able to come for sacrament meeting and then we had a very long walk home.

The weather was great and we had just enough time to do some great things. It was fun seeing my cousin, Larry Dale and his wife, Dianna. We ate at the Cliff house and ended up at Ghiradelli Square. We were able to go see Wicked. Fabulous! I loved every minute of it.

No comments: