Women's Conference this year was so fun! I met up with Marc early on Wednesday and we rode up Provo Canyon and ran into Eric and Lynn Denna. It was fun to say hello to them. Then we headed back to Cafe Rio and met my mom, Janene, and Colleen for dinner. It was so yummy and fun to be together.
We checked into our room and assumed that the other room on our floor had not been checked into but we found out in the morning that there had been women in there and we had probably been a bit noisy!
We attended the service night and worked on the quilts for a while and then headed up for the concert that evening.
This is us at the concert, it was pretty fun!
We always eat breakfast in our room, pack a lunch and then find some dinner together. I also always hit the book store for one of the sessions. This year I bought little journals for all the kids.
I love my sisters and my mom.!
No comments:
Post a Comment