I love to go biking. Mostly I road bike but I have done some mountain biking too since I got one this summer. I had forgotten how much fun mountain biking is. It is really fun. Any who...I take all the kids occasionally. There are some super fun bike paths all around town. I had a dear friend and her little boy come up (Debra and Jake Willoughby) to visit us and we took them on one of our favorite trails: From Basin Rec to Willow Creek Park. We threw in a couple extra kids just for fun. There is a beautiful cottonwood tree along the way that we always have to stop at. The trail is a very gentle up-hill all the way, you almost don't know you are going uphill until you decide to head back, then its coasting all the way home.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Biking in Park City
I love to go biking. Mostly I road bike but I have done some mountain biking too since I got one this summer. I had forgotten how much fun mountain biking is. It is really fun. Any who...I take all the kids occasionally. There are some super fun bike paths all around town. I had a dear friend and her little boy come up (Debra and Jake Willoughby) to visit us and we took them on one of our favorite trails: From Basin Rec to Willow Creek Park. We threw in a couple extra kids just for fun. There is a beautiful cottonwood tree along the way that we always have to stop at. The trail is a very gentle up-hill all the way, you almost don't know you are going uphill until you decide to head back, then its coasting all the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment